The AIPMT 2017 Results will be available in the month of July last week OR August First week & the Merit list will also be available at aipmt.nic.in/cbsc.nic.in The mestit list contains the result of the students which is based on the marking scheme of the AIPMT exams. The medical aspirants can also check the minimum qualifing marks and then further, they can apply for the AIPMT counselling process. The AIPMT results wil be available Roll number wise, to get the roll number students can check there AIPMT Admit cards .The AIPMT Results are also refered as NEET Phase 1 Results.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
AIPMT Result 2017 :-
The AIPMT Exam Result is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education), the marks is calculated on the basis of the answer key released by the CBSE. The AIPMT Results will be available as per the Schedule determined by the CBSE.
Marking Scheme of AIPMT 2017:-
The Marking scheme is quite simple and students can guess there makrs by checking the AIPMT answer key.
- +4 Marks for correct Answer & -1 Marks for Incorrect answer.
The Links for the AIPMT result declaration date will be available on the Official site. We will update a the available links below also for reference pourpose.
Rank card of AIPMT 2017 :-
The students looking for the results can click on the links to download the rank card of AIPMT 2017. You can check AIPMT 2017 result. marks, rank card/Rank letter from the official website www.aipmt.nic.in. The result contain:-
- Roll number,
- Application number,
- Candidate’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Mother’s name,
- Father’s name.
- Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and total.
- Rank – All India Rank, Category rank, All India quota seats rank for 15% seats, State quota seats rank.
- Result – Qualified or not qualified in AIPMT 2017.
Official website to check AIPMT 2017 Result :-
Determining the AIPMT Result 2017 :-
IN CAES OF TIE – In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIPMT 2017, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the Test.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the Test.
- Candidates with less number of attempted wrong answers in all the subjects in the Test.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
Cut Off Marks & Rank Range of Candidate who qualified for the counselling under 15% All India Quota Seats for 2014 are given below:-
No. of Candidates
Using the CBSE AIPMT 2016 results log in, candidate can know the following details
- AIPMT 2017 Category Rank
- AIPMT 2017 State Category Rank
- AIPMT 2017 All India Rank
- AIPMT 2017 State Rank
Revaluation of AIPMT Answer sheet:-
The machine – gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinised. There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.