The candidates can download the AIPMT admit card 2017 from the official website www aipmt nic in. The AIPMT 2017 Admit card will be available for the candidates who have sucessfully applied the AIPMT application form 2017. The Admit card for AIPMT will be provided by CBSE. The students are advised to bring the admit card in to exam hall.
The students can Download AIPMT admit card 2017, for the all India Pre medical/ Dental test from aipmt.nic.in. Just enter the registration number & date of birth to login to admit card and print it. The drtails regarding the AIPMT Admit Card release will be available here with links soon.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
Dates for release of AIPMT Admit Card 2017 :-
Last date to submit application form
2nd week of February
Availablity of AIPMT admit card
1st week of April
Date of Exam i.e; Phase 1
1st week of May
Availablity of NEET 2017 admit card
1st week of July
Date of Exam i.e; Phase 2
3rd week of July
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card :-
Candidates are required to download the AIPMT Admit Card 2017 form the official websites, through AIPMT login. The admit card should be kept safely till the counselling. The links can be found below .
APIMT 2017 Admit Card wear the following details:-
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Name of candidate (as in application form)
- Father’s Name
- Category, Sub-Category
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of AIPMT 2016 Examination centre allotted
Important instructions for AIPMT 2017 :-
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, Brooch etc. should be carefully checked.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable Item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other Item which could be used for unfair means for h ding communication devices like camera, blue tooth device etc.
Following dress code has been advised to the candidates appearing in AIPMT examination:·
- Candidates are wearing light clothes which cannot be used for hiding any instruments or communication devices.
- Candidates have been advised to wear half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
- Candidates are wearing slippers, sandals and not the shoes.
However, candidates coming m customary/ religious dresses should report at the centre latest by 8.30 a.m. for proper frisking. Candidates are directed not to bring items which are not allowed at centres, as no place for safe keeping will be made available at the centres.
AIPMT Admit card Sample :-
Instructions printed in AIPMT Admit Card 2016
- Candidates and their parents are requested to read the Information Bulletin carefully before the examination. Candidates are advised to adhere to all the instructions given in the Bulletin. Any Infringement of Instructions shall entail disciplinary action including no entry in the examination centre and ban from future examinations.
- Entry in the Examination Centre is allowed from 07:30 A.M. to 09.30 A.M. (IST) /Riyadh time. Last Entry in the Examination Centre is 09:30 A.M. (IST) /Riyadh time. It would be appropriate to visit the centre a day before the examination to confirm the location, distance etc of centre to avoid delay. It is the responsibility of the candidate to reach the centre on time.
- No candidate whatsoever is the reason shall be allowed entry in examination centre after 9.30 a.m. Check the time with the clock available on AIPMT website.
- Parents may ensure that their ward is leaving for examination by following instructions given in the Bulletin and reaching the examination centre on or before 9.30 a.m. on the day of examination. For the same, your ward should leave the home, well in advance, considering traffic, location of the centre and weather condition etc. to avoid any problem in reaching late to the centre. Parent may sign above in appropriate place.
- Material to be brought on the day of examination- (i) Valid Admit Card, (ii) Passport Size Photograph & (iii) Postcard size Photo affixed on proforma.
- No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any article/item/mobile/purse etc. of the candidates.
- Candidate shall be provided with Blue/Black ball point pen at the examination centre to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, OMR sheet and for darkening the circles of responses.
- Candidate will strictly follow all the instructions issued to check unfair mean activities in the examination. Candidate will be frisked before commencement of the examination.
- Please affix your photograph in Admit Card as uploaded on your online application form.
Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side -2 of the OMR sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page of the Test Booklet.
- The Candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet and if any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her test booklet, he/she will be prosecuted against and shall be liable for criminal action.
- No candidate shall be allowed to use toilets in last 30 minutes of examination i.e. from 12.30 pm. to 01.00 pm.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before concluding the Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall without handing over the OMR sheet to the Invigilator concerned.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- On completion of the Test, candidate must hand over duly signed OMR Sheet to the Invigilator and take away only the Test Booklet.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the allotment of seat in College/Institution.
- Candidate may regularly visit Board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in for latest updates. Candidate may also check e-mail regularly till the completion of final round of Counselling.
AIPMT Admit Card is important document and required during admission procedure, thus candidates are directed to keep their Admit Card safely till the counseling is over. The candidate log in page, where admit cards are available will be given below once the admit card is released.