AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted by the All India Institute Of Medical Science, for the admission to AIIMS MBBS Course. The AIIMS MBBS Exam is conducted online by Computer Based Test (CBT). It is the inportant exams for the Medical students taking admission in Under Graduate Courses. The detials redarding the AIIMS Application Form, AIIMS Admit Card, AIIMS Results can be found below.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Dates 2018:-
LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-
Apply for the
Availability of AIIMS 2018 Applicant Form
4th week of Jan 2018
AIIMS Online Registration 2018 Closes on
3rd week of Feb.-2018
AIIMS Admit Card Available from
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam Date
4th week of May 2018
AIIMS Result 2018 expected Date
1st week of -June 2018
Round 1 Counselling
1st week of July 2018
Round 2 Counselling
3rd week of August 2018
Round 3 Counselling
4th week of Sept 2018
Open counselling for AIIMS Delhi
2ndweek of -Sept 2018
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018:-
- Candidates should have passed the 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State.
- Candidates should have English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination and expect to pass with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, they have to provide a documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks afterwards.
- Minimum Aggrigate for the General/OBC Category is 60% & for SC/ST category 50%.
Number of Seats Available/Offered in AIIMS MBBS Exam :-
AIIMS News Delhi
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form :-
Step 1 :- Applications are available online, you can register online where you can get the login ID & password of your account created.
Step 2 :- Once you register, you can fill the application form correctly, along with Photograph, Signature & thumb Impressions.
Step 3 :- After the Sucessful filling of application form you an make the online payment through your registered ID.
AIIMS Entrance Exam Marking Scheme:-
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third).
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
- More than one response will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked.
AIIMS Exam Patter :-
Number Of Questions
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
The admissions to the MBBS course in Six AIIMS like Institutions will be through the same entrance examination to be conducted for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi. Candidates desirous of being considered for admission to any of the six institutions apart from AIIMS New Delhi should indicate their preference in the application itself. However allotment will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidate.
Comment Below If you have any Query!!