AFMC MBBS Admission 2017 Application form will be issued by the Armed Forces Medical college, Pune. Before you apply for the AFMC MBBS Application form, please read the brochure carefully. The application form will be available at the official website at www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and www.afmc.nic.in. The details regarding the AFMC Application form can be seen below along with the date, eligibility criteria and other details can be found below.
AFMC Application Form 2017:-
The Links for the Application form of AFMC will be available soon. As there will be no separate exam for the AFMC, so the students must have to appear in NEET Exam to get eligible for AFMC admission. The AFMC application form will be available from last week of April 2017. The students can fill the application form via online mode only by accessing the official website of AFMC. The last date of AFMC to submit the application form will be the last week of May 2017.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
AFMC Application Fee:-
The application fee for AFMC MBBS 2017 application form will be Rs. 250/-. It can be remitted through SBI bank challan.
Important Dates for AFMC Application Form :-
AFMC Application Form Released
Last week of April 2017
Last date to register
1st week of May 2017
AFMC Merit list released
Last week of August 2017
AFMC Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must be unmarried and should be physically fit.
- Age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2017 (for 10+2 passed candidates) but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date. Sc passed candidates must not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. they must have been born not earlier than 1st January 1994.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in first attempt.
- Qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks taken together in PCB subjects, 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subject.
- Candidate should have passed the 10th class with Mathematics subject.